I have really enjoyed my IPSY subscription so on Monday when I read there was an Amazon Beauty Box I just had to give it a try! It’s hard to go wrong when Amazon gives you credit to spend on the same beauty products.
- Venus Swirl Razor: I needed a new razor, so for that alone this is defiantly worth it! If all else fails I can always use the $11.99 credit on razor blades.
- Oral-B Glide Floss: I always like to have extras of these in my purse!
- 3D Crest WHITE Whitestrips: I’ll edit later after I try this, but honestly after one try I doubt I’ll notice a difference.
- Crest 3D WHITE Toothpaste: Hopefully after this tube I’ll be able to tell if I want to switch to this toothpaste.
- Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry deodorant: It smells nice, but I love my Degree so I doubt I will switch.
- ACURE Brightening Facial Scrub: I just tried this, if felt nice when I was scrubbing my face, but about a minute after I washed it off my face was a little red and started to feel dry. My face does feel really soft! I don’t normally use moisturizer, but I will defiantly need to use it after this scrub. I will defiantly use it again, but not much in the winter and maybe only once a few weeks.
- Dove deep moisture body wash: I have used this before and I like it.
- Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash (nourishing coconut): It doesn’t look as creamy as the Dove but I’m sure it will be just fine. I don’t have sensitive skin so I typically pick body wash by smell.
- Aveeno Skin Relief gentle sent lotion (nourishing coconut): I love lotion, you can’t go wrong in my book! It’s nice and creamy and in general I’ve always liked the Aveeno brand.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy: I tried some on my elbows and it seems to work well. My youngest tends to have cracked hands in the winter, so this will be in my purse for her on the worst of days. It’s fragrance free and looks like it won’t hurt on the worst of days.
- Pantene Pro-V Hydrating shampoo: I liked Pantene at one point, it’s not bad but it contains ingredients I don’t put on my hair.
- Nivea Nourishing Body Oil (Avocado & Macadamia Oil): I’m excited to try this! I’m just sad it’s a one time use package.
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth: This is another one I’m excited to try, but again I’m sad it’s a one time use package.
- L’ORE’L Age Perfect Eye, Face Oil, and Golden Balm: I think I’ll pick a weekend to pamper myself with this! Again, one time use is a bit disappointing.
- L’ORE’L REVITALIFT BRIGHT REVEAL: I’m going to wait for summer to try this out, hopefully it won’t leave my skin too greasy!
Overall I’m really happy with my beauty box and I’m defiantly happy I decided to give it a try. I’ve read from others that this one isn’t as good as past years, but with only one thing in the box I didn’t want I really can’t complain!