It’s April, and as I write this I’m gazing out a window eating lunch enjoying the snow falling. The big fluffy flakes looks so beautiful , but it’s warm enough not to stick. IT’s hard to believe it’s already April, especially when watching it snow. Enough about snow, onto this months IPSY Bag!
I always get excited when a new month rolls around, I start obsessively checking the IPSY site for any clues to what I’ll be getting. This month I hadn’t seen any spoilers about the bag, so I was super excited when I saw the design. I love that it’s a red-orange, two awesome colors. I think it’s a fun bag, but I haven’t figured out how I will use it yet.
Overall I’m really happy with my what’s in my bag, the total value should end up $38.22! I love that I’m getting a brush, and I’m super excited to try out everything!
- Elizabeth Mott: Show me your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter (Full Size value: $25 per 10 g – Actual Size to Receive: .7 g – $1.75) I’m excited to give this a try. It seems like a nice light color, not sure if I will use it much as a highlighter, but it’s super cute as a shadow! I’m a bit (ok, a LOT) disappointed in the size!
- Hanalei: Aloe Soothing Gel (Full Size Value $30 per 100g – Actual Size to Receive: 10 g – $3) I’m very interested in giving this a try. I love Aloe and have my own Aloe plan that I do use, in fact I think I love it so much because it’s the only plant I haven’t killed yet! Either way, Aloe is awesome, I’m pretty sure I will love this!
- Ciate London: Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Star Island or Palm Island (Full Size Value: $28 per 10g / .35 oz – Actual Size to Receive .1 oz – $8) I’m really excited to try another bronzer and from what I’ve tried of the Ciate London products I’ve been really impressed with the quality. I also think it will be good to compare this to the bronzer I received a bag or two ago.
- Hey Honey: Besame Mucho (Full Size Value: $14 Per .5 oz/15 mL – Actual Size to Receive: 8 mL – $7.47) I was really impressed with the first Hey Honey product I Received, so I hope this one is just as good if not better! This looks like it will be a great product for everyday use for the lips. This will most likely get tossed into my Gym makeup bag and end up my go-to pre-lipstick product…at least until it runs out. I’m always looking for good lip products!
- Luxie Beauty: Luxie Dreamcatcher Percision Foundation Brush 660 (Total Value: $18) Back in the day I was a Lisa Frank girl, I had the trapper keeper, stickers, and just about everything else. I was supper excited when I saw the Lisa Frank brush, I was even tempted to ask IPSY if I could receive it in my bag like many others had done. When I saw that they had another Luxie brush I was REALLY happy I didn’t request the Lisa Frank one. My Luxie brush is one of my favoriate! When I told my husband I was getting another brush his response was that I should start getting rid of some older ones…Yes, he did receive the death stare…Not sure if it’s possible to have too many makeup brushes!