Favorites in makeup and food tend to change somewhat frequently. It’s always exciting to try out new things especially when the old starts to get bland.
For me, the best way to see what’s on my short list is to check out my makeup bag. I use the gym at work before I start the day, so what I wear and use most often is always in my bag! The March IPSY bag is the first on that list! It’s SO cute, big enough for my brushes and everything else I need. This is by far my favorite makeup bag from them yet! Don’t get me wrong, I love the other bags – some more so for other uses. When it comes to a good makeup bag I want one that will fit everything I need!
- E.L.F Kabuki Brush – This is the first Kabuki brush I’ve tried and I’m in love! I’ve tried other brushes for applying my powder foundation and I just wasn’t happy. The quality of the E.L.F. one has me blown away!
- Luxie Beauty – Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush 514 (Feb 2017 IPSY Bag) – I LOVE Luxie brushes, this is by far the best brush I’ve found for blush and bronzer. I’m really excited that I’ll be getting another Luxie brush this month!
- Royal & Langnickel – MODA Angle Shader Brush (Dec 2016 IPSY Bag) – This is such an amazing eye shadow brush! The quality is awesome, it’s in the same category as my Luxie brush.
Eyes are always a must, the Eyelash Curler and Shadow are a daily must!
- E.L.F. Eyelash Curler – I use this daily, it’s amazing – but I’m sure it works just as good as many others out there. If I ended up with a rose gold one I would defiantly switch! I’m just not going to go out and buy myself a rose gold one just for the sake of it.
- E.L.F Mascara – I do not wear this every day, but at the moment it’s my favorite Mascara!
- NYX Vivid Brights Eye Liner – I don’t use this every day, but I’ve always preferred a silver eyeliner over black.
- Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow in Marisa – This color is gorgeous! It looks nice with pretty much everything I wear. I love softer colors and the rose gold color helps soften up my eyes.
Lots of favoriates for the face!
- The Balm Photobalm Foundation – I’ll admit that I fell in love with Cabana Boy blush from The Balm and the design is amazing – so I just had to buy this. I am not disappointed! I wear this one most days because it’s full size and great for a daily less sparkly use.
- Winky Lux Diamond Powder – At first this was iffy for me, but after I used it a few times I honestly can say I can’t decide if I like this better than my Photobalm foundation. They are both so awesome, I’m most likely going to keep buying both. I love this one because it adds a bit of extra sparkle to my face. It covers really well and doesn’t add too much sparkle.
- The Balm Cabana Boy Blush – This is the perfect color for me, when it runs out I WILL get more. This will most likely always be on my Fav list just because the color looks so good on me!
- Whatup Beaches Bronzer – I love this stuff! The color looks great on me (well see as I start to get my summer tan), and I love that matte.
Everything else in the pic is good – but it’s not good enough to list as a Fav. I’m on the lookout for the best lip product, hopefully next month one will make the list!
When it comes to Favorites the other thing I like to mention are lunches. I always go in phases and I’m always looking easy healthy lunch options. I’ve posted before about my Chicken and Veggies – well that’s defiantly a favorite! I can cook a full pan’s worth that will cover at least 3 weeks of lunches, and finding fresh veggies to steam is always easy. Carrots work great for now, but as summer goes along I will be adding more to that list!