Today feels a little bit like Christmas, I have an order from Amazon arriving AND I’m receiving my first VoxBox from Influenster. I signed up for Influenster several months back and this is the first time I’m receiving a VoxBox, I’m not super active and I don’t have a massive following so I wasn’t really expecting it! Some people find it really easy to get a VoxBox and others will wait months before receiving one. I absolutely LOVE receiving free stuff, (Who Doesn’t??), and this seems like a lot of cool products to test out. I did receive everything completely free; however, all opinions are my own.
What’s in my VoxBox?
- Manufacture’s Cupon for One Free Country Crock Buttery Spread, 15 oz.
- Live Clean Baby Lotion – read my review here!
- Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash – read my review here!
- Nature’s Bounty Energy Gummies – read my review here!
- Eva NYC Surf’s Up! Texture Spray – read my review here!
- Duncan Hines – Perfect Size for 1 – Chocolate Lover’s Cake – read my review here!
How do you get one? If you haven’t already signed up for Influenster, go do so now! I’m not sure what the magic formula is to receive the VoxBoxes, but having a strong social following does help. When you connect to your social accounts take a look at your number and reach, I’m only a “Medium” reach. The higher your reach, the better your chance is of being invited to participate in a VoxBox. You will also want to make sure you review products and complete as many badges as possible, that will also help increase your chance of getting an invite. Finally, just because you get an invite to participate in a VoxBox does not mean you will get in. You typically have to fill out a survey and based on those results (and I think how quickly you react to the email) will depend on if you get in.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.